FRIEND!!! I’m so glad you’re here reading this so we can celebrate together! As of today, it’s just 25 days till Christmas!!! Are you excited yet???
If you’ve been following along, I’ve been sharing tips along the way on this 101 Days till Christmas Countdown. It’s been so much early holiday FUN!
But I’ve come to the conclusion that the next 25 days, I don’t want to be worried about writing blog posts and sharing on social media. I want to ENJOY each and every one of these days to the FULLEST!
A Family Fun Christmas Wish List
Just to give you an idea of what our family is planning and hoping to do, here’s part of our 25 days leading up to Christmas wish list:
- A date night with my hubby to EPCOT for the Candlelight Processional!
- Our daughter’s gymnastics STATE meet!
- The Singing Christmas Trees show at First Baptist Orlando!
- The World’s Largest Christmas Maze, Enchant Christmas in St. Petersburg (This one is a #sponsored blog opportunity!)
- Watching the “Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam” show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios again (we went on Thanksgiving, but I’m hoping we can go again!)
- A Christmas show at our friends’ Surupa and Tim’s church, Lifebridge (their kids are in the show!)
- Maybe another visit to the ICE at Gaylord Palms (we went thanks to the Orlando Moms Blog and LOVED it!)
- A late Thanksgiving dinner with my sister and her fam (they spent Thanksgiving in Nashville with the in-laws this year.)
- … plus hopefully some Christmas shopping, driving to see Christmas lights, movies and hot chocolate and fuzzy socks at home, buying and decorating our tree!
What about you and your family? I’d love to hear about some of your Christmas adventures this year!
I really hope you have a very blessed, peaceful and JOY-filled Christmas, as we celebrate the birth of Jesus, the hope of the world, with those we love.
God bless you! And Merry Christmas!
Laughing thru life,